HomeExchange50plus has partnered with the Rotarian Home Exchange Fellowship by creating a special section within our website to enable Rotarians worldwide to swap homes with fellow Rotarians.
The Rotarian Home Exchange Fellowship is formed under specific policies of Rotary International and evaluated and approved by the Rotary International Board of Directors. The fellowship operates independently of Rotary International with their own rules, fee requirements, and administrative structure. Membership in the Rotarian Home Exchange Fellowship is open to all Rotarians.
Home exchange is a natural for Rotarians who are interested in International Service. Rotarians want to encourage peace, friendship and understanding in the world. There is no better way to understand a country or region than to spend a few weeks in someone else’s home.
The Rotarian Home Exchange Fellowship was started in 1972 by Joe Irvine of the Rotary Club of Santa Ana, California. In those days Home exchanges were arranged by telephone, mail, or fax. Home exchange has been revolutionised by the Internet.
Join HomeExchange50plus and your membership fees will be shared between us and the Fellowship. The Fellowship will use their share of the funds for their website and to promote membership in the Fellowship. For more information about the Fellowship please visit –www.rotarianhomeexchange.com
Are you a Rotarian and want to experience the world of travel via Home Exchange?
- Join our membership today via the ‘Join Now’ page. Rotarians do not have to be 50plus.
- Confirm that you are a Rotarian and provide your Rotarian Club details.
- Complete the listing of your home. Be sure to have photos. There is a check box to indicate if you only want to exchange with Rotarians. You will have more choices if you consider swapping homes with non-Rotarians.
- Look for potential exchange home partners. You can choose to look at only Rotarians or you can consider all members of HomeExchange50plus.
- If a home looks of interest send them a brief and friendly message by clicking at the bottom of the listing. Provide your dates, the number traveling, and any other comments. There will automatically be a link to your listing so they can check it out.
- If they respond with interest, you can then communicate via our private messaging system or, if you choose to, via your own individual emails to agree details, get to know each other, and figure out if an exchange will work.
Disclaimer: This Fellowship operates in accordance with Rotary International policy, but is not an agency of, or controlled by, Rotary International.