Home Exchange, Mid-term Exchange (2-4 weeks), Long-term Exchange (1 month plus), Non-simultaneous Exchange, Open to offers, Short-term Exchange (2-5 days)
We are open to all offers, however, we have already used most of our 180 visa free days in the USA for calendar 2019.
* Beaumont, Alberta, Canada.
* Bright sunny super clean 3 bed 2.5 bath half duplex home in Beautiful Beaumont
* Attached single garage with opener and direct access into home
* open concept kitchen with island, eating bar and walk-in pantry
* New modern kitchen faucet
* New Allure Isocore luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the main floor and basement
* Spacious Deck off Patio Doors in kitchen nook
* Stainless Steel Dishwasher and New Micro over range
* Black Fridge & Stove
* Gas Fireplace in living room
* 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Baths
* Master bedroom has full ensuite with large walk-in closet
* White Washer and Dryer
* Fully finished basement
* Fully Landscaped with fenced back yard in an established neighbourhood
* Huge pie shaped lot
Small Town very close to the Airport. Close by: All amenities, Golfing, Horse racing, Casinos, West Edmonton Mall.
Take a Day Trip to Drumheller to visit the famous Royal Tyrrell [Dinosaur] Museum of Palaeontology www.tyrrellmuseum.com with more than 4400 sq meters celebrating the 3.9 billion year history of life on earth and visit the Hoodoos of Drumhller Valley www.atlasobscura.com/places/hoodoos located very close by.
Take a 2 or 3 Day Trip that loops South West through Canmore, the famous Banff National Park, Lake Louise, North past the Columbia Icefields to Jasper National Park and then South East back to Edmonton.
Take a 3 or 4 Day Trip to visit Yellowstone National Park and the Grande Canyon in the USA.
The map marker is a general indicator of the local area only.
We are recently retired Canadians. We love travelling and having new experiences. We have travelled the United States extensively. We are now looking forward to visiting other parts of the world. We love nature and live music. We enjoy beaches, biking, golfing, boating, water sports, mineral spas, yoga, reading, cruises and meeting new friends.